05 August 2010

Help support Plan Australia assist those affected by the flood in Pakistan

In order to help Plan Australia raise much-needed funds for the current flood crisis in Pakistan, I have set up a fundraising page. As a sponsor of a child in Pakistan, I would like to see Plan get as much financial support as possible in order for them to reach the 2.5 million people currently affected.
Image: Reuters

If I reach my fundraising target of $500, I will be removing myself from all internet activities for a week (except for work and study purposes) beginning 21 August. Those who know me well will be aware that this will be a huge challenge for me.

To read more, please visit my fundraising page here: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/kylie_timmins

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    Thanks so much for helping us to raise funds for people in Pakistan affected by the floods.

    Every bit helps - it is supporters such as yourself who help to make the difference.

    The latest information on the crisis was posted on our website today: http://www.plan.org.au/mediacentre/mediareleases/disaster_training_helps_children_cope_with_floods

    Cheers

    David Cook, Plan Media Officer

    ReplyDelete