27 January 2010

New on the blogroll: designed to a T

I've very excited to announce designed to a T as the latest addition to my blogroll!

Terese is based in Sydney, and she is going to be chronicling her own DIY experiences, including some step-by-step 'how-to' guides (which is fabulous for novices like myself who just make stuff up as they go along!). For those of you who remember my post a few months back, Terese was the lovely person who gifted me a huge Florence Broadhurst wallpaper offcut back in November - and I still haven't been game to do anything with it! Maybe after I learn some new skills from designed to a T I'll be ready to tackle it!

1 comment:

  1. Kylie, one of the projects I will be featuring is wallpaper art. I've done some for myself already, with Florence Broadhurst papers, and I'm really happy with them. Maybe that project will give you an idea for the piece I gave you. T

    ReplyDelete