09 July 2011

Birthday flowers

During the week it was my birthday. It was the first birthday in a decade that I haven't spent at my old workplace, so the day was tinged with a tiny bit of sadness for me (given that the last decade equals most of my 'adult' life). I did, however, get to catch up with some wonderful friends for a picnic in the park today. Much eating, drinking and chatting took place.

I got some great birthday gifts from my husband, friends and family, many of which I will share in a blog post soon. For now, here are some lovely flowers given to me last weekend by my mother-in-law.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kylie! So glad you had a wonderful birthday! very lovely birthday flowers from your mother-in-law! can't wait to see those birthday gifts from your husband, friends and family!

    ReplyDelete