First off, an Easter treat for my lovely commenters.
I'll be sending an origami recipe heart to Chelsea, Fizzleout, Julie, Widge, Jane, Katyha, Littlemissairgap AND Chrisy. That's right, every single one of you who left me a comment! Please shoot me your address details and I'll get folding and posting! In exchange, I may ask for the full recipes for some of those treats, as they all sounded delicious.
And, now, an award for me! This is the second time I've received the Versatile Blogger Award, and it has been bestowed upon me by the lovely Tracey. I am required to tell you all seven facts about myself, and then pass the award on to other worthy bloggers. So, without further ado...
1. As a child I was obsessed with the Swedish pop group Roxette. The happiest day of my life was when I opened my Christmas present as a twelve year old to discover tickets to their Brisbane concert.
2. When I was eleven, I won the school fete karaoke competition. I sang Roxette's 'The look' (of course), and won a hefty $10 prize. I spent my winnings on a talking troll doll. Creepy.
3. My ankles have about 50 per cent more rotation than they're supposed to. No high heels for me!
4. I listen to records quite a bit. Some things just sound better on vinyl. Currently, Fleetwood Mac's Rumours is a favourite.
5. The first thing I ever saved my pocket money for as a child was a My First Macquarie Dictionary and a big fat Jacaranda world atlas. I was five. I'm pretty sure the dictionary was a sign of things to come.
6. I know all the words to Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby, as well as far too many other eighties and nineties hits.
7. I am going to be a bridesmaid for the first time this September (for my younger sister).
That's all! Ok, I now tag Katyha, Lavender's Green, designed to a T and kit and nancy!