17 May 2010

New to the bookshelf

Over the last week I’ve received two lovely and unexpected published treats to add to our ever-expanding bookshelves.

The first is from the delightful Jenny Butler, Australia’s writer for Apartment Therapy. Jenny very generously sent me a copy of the AT book Apartment Therapy Presents: Real homes, Real People, Hundreds of Design Solutions. I haven’t had a chance to have a good flick through yet (too many competing priorities now I’m back in the working world!), but I can’t wait to sit down for a couple of hours and admire the beautiful homes from around the world.
Thanks to Rebecca, I am now also the proud owner of Frankie magazine’s second cooking book, Sweet Treats. Get ready for pictures of all those sugary school fete goodies — musk sticks, toffee apples, candy hearts, hard toffees, coconut ice… the list is seemingly endless! Yummo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie, nice to meet your blog.

    I've got that apartment therapy book and I love it! Particularly the quirkly stuff that people have done in their homes. I must admit, I did begin a post-it wall, but sadly I did not have the commitment to cover the entire wall - plus my husband kept writing notes on them ...

    ReplyDelete