24 November 2009

New to the blogroll - My Vintage Treats

My lovely graphic designer friend Lisa has just joined the blogging world with My Vintage Treats! Lisa will be showing off some of the fantastic vintage pieces that she's picked up in second-hand stores around Brisbane (and perhaps eventually further afield!), and I can't wait to see what else she finds on her travels.

I am most in awe of the Japanese ceramic pineapple that she acquired from the Lifeline store near my place - I visited there yesterday and found nothing of interest!Lisa is a very talented graphic designer, and we worked very closely together on the Queensland Art Gallery's Floating Life: Contemporary Aboriginal Fibre Art publication. Don't bother trying to buy a copy - it sold out well before the exhibition finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment